Contraception / IVF
1. Name and explain the levels of human sexual intercourse.
2. Difference between reproduction and procreation.
3. What are the two dimensions of intimacy?
· What is it?
· What is the intention of contraception?
· Describe the three types of artificial contraception.
· Risks / Side effects
· Bioethical analysis and unfair dynamics of artificial contraception.
5. Non-Therapeutic sterilization; bioethical analysis
6. Principle of double effect; explain
7. Bioethical analysis of:
· Ectopic pregnancy
· Cancerous reproductive system with pregnancy
8. In Vitro Fertilization(IVF):
· Bioethical analysis of IVF
9. Bioethical analysis of “to have a child”
10. Read and summarize ERD paragraphs #: 40, 41, 42, 48, 52, 53.
· The paper is to be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation, and misspelling.
· If references are used, please cite properly according to the current APA style. Refer to your syllabus for further detail or contact your instructor.
Read and watch the lecture resources & materials below early in the week to help you respond to the discussion questions and to complete your assignment(s).
· Ethical and Religious Directives (ERD) for Catholic Health Care Services (6th ed.). (2018). Paragraphs: 40, 41, 42, 48, 52, 53
· Cioffi, A. (2019, February 9). BIO 602 CONTRA IVF 2 9 19 [Video file]. Retrieved from